We consider Service of Process to be our Core Service that is the culmination of the range of services that we offer.
- We utilize Licensed and Certified Process Servers who will make every effort to effect service as expeditiously as possible or at the date and time specified by our clients.
- EZ Messenger is adequately staffed to handle all “rush” service of process and can be relied upon to effectively complete all types of service.
- Our Process Servers post all attempts of service, including those attempts that result in successful service, from the field via a wireless internet device. These postings are immediately available for review by the client under “My Account” then “Check Status”.
- The Licensed and Certified Process Server making the service of process will obtain the name and description of the person being served and will note this information along with the date and time of service plus any additional information needed.
- The designated office personnel responsible for reports will have an affidavit of service prepared and notarized for filing with the court of origin, a copy of which will be returned to the client and, if requested, a phone call will also be made to the client to confirm that the requested service of process has been completed.
- During the time your service of process is being completed, an online status check is available. Upon completion of the service of process your affidavit of service is available for you to view or download from our website.